I had been struggling with Week 3 because I cook with kale quite a bit! I love making kale chips, kale salads and using it as greens in pasta dishes.
I’ve never actually made a kale smoothie, so I thought I’d give it a go!
Kale, Avocado, Banana & Lemon Smoothie!
- 2 pieces of kale, stemmed
- 1 small avocado
- 1 ripe banana
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp of tumeric
- 1/2 c almond milk
- 1 c water
I made it in my food processor — which actually shredded the kale perfectly. I did end up having a major accident when I was trying to tackle this smoothie while talking on the phone. Ended up with green monster goodness in my hair and all over my body.
You win some, you lose some.
PS: This smoothie was delicious.
- black-lavaholes likes this
- allistersuzball likes this
- walk-then-run likes this
- assortedmusings13 likes this
- luvallthingz likes this
- kristaburrito likes this
- nothingbutlife likes this
- tyropearl likes this
- jadekealoha reblogged this from thrive-to-be-fit
- jadekealoha likes this
- midnightmooons likes this
- universe-kat reblogged this from thrive-to-be-fit
- universe-kat likes this
- sunflower9392 likes this
- tea-obsessive reblogged this from thrive-to-be-fit
- ahbreath likes this
- natashaisintheforest likes this
- do-what-hurts-the-most reblogged this from glitter-n-dumbells
- do-what-hurts-the-most likes this
- summ3rloveallnightlong reblogged this from thrive-to-be-fit
- thelinearaesthetic likes this
- twerkinoutforchange likes this
- van-c0uver likes this
- accidents-and-sagacity reblogged this from thrive-to-be-fit
- accidents-and-sagacity likes this
- marta9d likes this
- thrive-to-be-fit reblogged this from glitter-n-dumbells
- glitter-n-dumbells reblogged this from 52weeksinthekitchen
- 52weeksinthekitchen posted this